You are here: Home » Our Clients
You don't just have to take our word for it!
Since 1998 we have built up substantial experience and expertise, as well as developed strong relationships with our clients to ensure they receive the highest level of service and the most appropriate advice to meet their needs.
We specialise in providing advice to family-owned and owner-managed businesses operating across a broad range of sectors including oil and gas service companies, oil and gas contractors, renewable energy, retail, manufacturing, tradesmen, farming & crofting, fishing and aquaculture, food & drink, property development & management, financial services, personal services and private individuals.
Here’s what some of our clients think of us:
- “Exceed transferred to Bon Accord Accountancy in 2008 following a personal recommendation and have been glad ever since. During this time they have streamlined our organisation by guiding us to select an appropriate choice of financial software. I have found them to be very professional yet highly approachable and customer-focused. Any queries that I have raised have been responded to in a timely and thorough manner. Thank you Bon Accord.” Derek Wasyliszyn
Practice Manager - XCD Ltd
- “We have used Bon Accord Accountancy as our accountant and general business adviser for over 10 years. In this time they have given advice and opinion on all the expansion within our businesses to date. We find that they provide a very good service and charge rates that are not in any way excessive. We have recommended them to many other businesses.” Mr G Johnson
Director - Brae Garage (Shetland) Limited
- “With plain English guidance from Bon Accord Accountancy we have been able to manage our tax liabilities efficiently during an extended period of growth for our company. We like the fact that we can get hold of them at any time and their advice has been invaluable to date.” Mr L Williamson
Director - L Williamson Fish Sales Limited
- “There is enormous peace of mind having them as our professional advisers. We can get on with running the business without having to worry whether our company or personal financial matters are being managed efficiently and effectively.” Mr M Watts
Director - Universal Inspection (UK) Limited
- “This is the second time I have been self-employed. Compared to the accountant I used first time around, the advice and support provided by Bon Accord Accountancy was light years ahead. The fees were very reasonable too.” Ms C MacIntyre